The road to opportunity starts with our children. It is our responsibility to provide them with an education that doesn't shortchange their future. This requires courage and commitment to ensuring teachers and children have the resources to achieve success with an understanding that spending is not a cure-all.
As a mom to children who have both attended and currently attend public school right here in Legislative District 28, I am personally vested in maximizing the quality of education for all our children.
As a former school board member, I understand that leaders, teachers, and parents all have an important job to do in helping our children reach their potential.
As your State Representative, I will work to create the best environment for high academic achievement by:
- Making school funding a top priority
- Ensuring resources go to students and teachers in the classroom
- Supporting parental school choice
- Attracting and retaining talented teachers
- Supporting a pro-business agenda to generate the revenue necessary for student and teacher success
- Rewarding achievement and success
- Providing safe and secure learning environments
Arizona Student Achievement Coalition
Stand for Children
Maricopa Community Colleges Faculty Political Action Committee